FIELD SERVICES & SUPPORT
The Field Engineering team provides field service, training, and on-site consultation. Involved in every phase of program development, participation begins with design, and continues through test and integration, to after-market support.
The Field Engineering team is experienced with all levels of integrated training systems and routinely provides the following support:
- System installation and checkout
- System integration and test support
- Acceptance testing
- Operational and maintenance support
- On-the-job training
- Contract engineering and technical support
- Sustaining engineering services
- Depot level maintenance support
- Field modifications and updates
- Customer asset management
The ICE Engineering staff is experienced in design and development of
instrumentation packages, telemetry systems, and software applications.
ICE provides the skills necessary for effective product integration into complex systems involving training simulation, telemetry networks and cross-platform data sharing.
Specializing in the design and integration of the Tactical Engagement Simulation System (TESS), ICE delivers total Training system solutions for a full range of programs.
Training solutions are customer focused with full analysis against a backdrop of current service operations, maintenance practices, and troubleshooting procedures.
Training activities are designed to meet the toughest requirements, and include:
- Mission planning systems using SMOTAR AAR tool
- Fully integrated training systems
- Training management services
- Courseware development and class instruction
- Logistic support
Delivering Customer Training solutions is part of the ICE Field Engineering approach which maximizes operational readiness and reduces total ownership costs for military organizations worldwide.